The Hanoi innovative business incubator of information technology was put into use on January 9 at 185 Giang Vo street.
Hanoi leaders visit a technology product
It is designed to have an open space with a working area, a conference and exhibition area, and the other for community activities.
This is the first incubator in the information technology field set up by the municipal People’s Committee and managed by the city Department of Information and Communications.
The well-equipped incubator gathers excellent IT entrepreneurs and experts who assist startups in running their businesses.
The launch of the incubator reflects the municipal authorities’ determination to build a startup ecosystem and support local startup businesses towards developing Hanoi into an innovative startup capital, said Vu Tan Cuong, Director of the Hanoi information technology and communications trading centre.
On the occasion, many prestigious partners signed cooperation agreements with the incubator’s management board, including Microsoft Vietnam, Hanoi Telecom and CMC Telecom.
Source: VNA - VietNamNet
|< Prev||Next >|
Latest Category Posts
- Vietnam IT Industry Index introduced
- International drill on cyber security held in Vietnam
- Innovation – driving force for sustainable development
- Da Nang tops Vietnam ICT Index for another year
- Scientists use bacteria to speed up growth of ginseng roots
- US ambassador, Information Ministry discuss internet freedoms
- OTT-based foreign TV services booming
- Vietnam attends international maritime, aerospace exhibition
- VN scientist manages to turn wastewater into drinkable (Video)
- Vietnam wins first prize at Shell Eco-Marathon for third time
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- Dr Ha Phuong Thu and her dream to elevate Vietnam’s medicinal sector
- Prof. Dr Dang Luong Mo desires to develop chip industry in homeland
- Flappy Bird, Politaire show Vietnam doesn’t lack talent
- Vietnam’s biggest network operators plan to waive roaming fees
- Online marketing essential for enterprises in digital era
- Viettel becomes fourth telecom provider in Myanmar
- How much do experienced IT employees earn?
- Smartphones and tablets alter digital landscape
- Telecom giants must develop equitisation plans: MIC
- FPT eyes top-tier tech co-operation at Davos forum
- Vietnam’s internet relies on mainland cable via China
- Smartphone market: Vietnamese brands thrive among foreign giants
- Vietnamese expert says protein can used to kill tumors in cancer patients
- Hi-tech farmers in Da Lat
- Mobile network operators shift to providing content services
- Industry & Trade Ministry, Viettel sign agreement to boost e-governance, e-commerce
- Internet in Vietnam expected to be slow until Tet
- Mobile operators prepare for Tet
- 4.0 industrial revolution to bring major changes to labor market
- Nuclear medicine incredible breakthrough in treating lung cancer