Mobile World Investment Corporation (Mobile World) is set to open its first store called BigPhone in Cambodia at the end of this month, said a Mobile World source.
A shop of Thegioididong
Currently, the website of the thegioididong.com chain in Cambodia called BigPhone.com has been launched in the Khmer language with some product specifications available in English.
Although the website interface is based on the original website thegioididong.com in Vietnam, there are fewer mobile products and brands than on the original thegioididong.com website.
BigPhone in Cambodia bears the same decorations, logos, and brand recognition features as the thegioididong.com chain in Vietnam.
There is also a similar version of BigPhone.com at cam.thegioididong.com. The website interface is exactly the same as BigPhone.com.
Chairman of Mobile World Nguyen Duc Tai said the group will further expand its business operations in foreign markets after opening its first retail store in Cambodia using the current Thegioididong.com business model of mobile phones, tablets, and accessories.
|< Prev||Next >|
Latest Category Posts
- Vietnam IT Industry Index introduced
- International drill on cyber security held in Vietnam
- Innovation – driving force for sustainable development
- Da Nang tops Vietnam ICT Index for another year
- Scientists use bacteria to speed up growth of ginseng roots
- US ambassador, Information Ministry discuss internet freedoms
- OTT-based foreign TV services booming
- Vietnam attends international maritime, aerospace exhibition
- VN scientist manages to turn wastewater into drinkable (Video)
- Vietnam wins first prize at Shell Eco-Marathon for third time
Random Category Picks
- Vietnamese physicists publish article in int'l research journal for first time
- Vietnam accuses YouTube of violations
- Vietnamese telcos to make and export telecom devices
- Pre-activated SIM cards sold online despite ban
- Huawei to spend $2m on it human resources in Vietnam
- Scientific research institute V-KIST becomes operational
Popular Category Posts
- Flappy Bird, Politaire show Vietnam doesn’t lack talent
- Dr Ha Phuong Thu and her dream to elevate Vietnam’s medicinal sector
- Prof. Dr Dang Luong Mo desires to develop chip industry in homeland
- Vietnam’s biggest network operators plan to waive roaming fees
- Hanoi innovative business incubator becomes operational
- Industry & Trade Ministry, Viettel sign agreement to boost e-governance, e-commerce
- Internet in Vietnam expected to be slow until Tet
- Online marketing essential for enterprises in digital era
- Viettel becomes fourth telecom provider in Myanmar
- How much do experienced IT employees earn?
- Smartphones and tablets alter digital landscape
- Telecom giants must develop equitisation plans: MIC
- FPT eyes top-tier tech co-operation at Davos forum
- Vietnam’s internet relies on mainland cable via China
- Smartphone market: Vietnamese brands thrive among foreign giants
- Vietnamese expert says protein can used to kill tumors in cancer patients
- Hi-tech farmers in Da Lat
- Mobile network operators shift to providing content services
- 4.0 industrial revolution to bring major changes to labor market
- Mobile operators prepare for Tet